Joseph Guida will present a Beginners Class in T’ai Chi Ch’uaN at the Miners Foundry. The class will run April 3, 2017 through June 26, 2017, with no class on May 8, 2017. Class is from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Cost is $10 / class. for more information, please contact Joseph at (530) 798-9576 or at email@example.com.
Relaxation… Good Health… Peace of Mind…
The relaxed gentle movements of the T’ai Chi forms…
- Keep the budoy from being tense and awkward.
- Keep the body balanced and in a central position; errect and well postured.
- Are beneficial to both mental and physical health.
- Clears the mind and strengthens the brain.
- Benefits the heart, promotes good digestion and sound kidneys.
- Helps to lower blood pressure and soften blood vessels.
- Regulates the circulation of blood.
- Refreshes the skin.
- Loosens joints.
Joseph Guida, now in his 32nd year of daily practice, studied and trained with world renowned T’ai Chi Master Da Liu in New York City in the 1980s.