The Miners Foundry Cultural Center is pleased to present The Polish Ambassador on Saturday, October 30, 2021. Doors open at 8:00pm, and the show begins at 9:00 p.m.
Musician. Producer. Beatsmith. Recording artist. Composer. Dance-floor general. Label-head. A mystery man of many hats, The Polish Ambassador rocks more than just a trademark jumpsuit, authoring sublime, intentional artistic works, animated safaris in technicolor sound.
- Please review current Safety information before purchasing your ticket!
- Proof of vaccination or negative COVID 19 test within 72 hours required for entry.
- Masks required indoors when not eating or drinking.
- $35 in Advance / $40 at the Door
- Standing / Dancing show
- Tickets available online, by phone or in person at the Miners Foundry Box Office:
325 Spring Street, Nevada City, CA 95959
Tuesday – Friday | 9:00am – 4:00pm
At first breath, The Polish Ambassador was an experiment, David Sugalski’s sound-art passion project that came to life.
An inventive, imaginary character born of humble, humorous beginnings, he found his first audiences through the support of primitive digital radio stations.
Today, TPA is among the premier EDM/live crossover artists in the country with millions of listeners around the world; he’s consistently in-demand at the live music-focused gatherings and boutique electronic festivals from coast to coast.
Founder of independent label Jumpsuit Records, an environmentalist and early progenitor of the permaculture action movement, the world’s funkiest diplomat is here to party with a purpose.
The health and safety of our guests, staff and community is the highest priority at the Miners Foundry. Please click here for updated safety information.
- Please review updated Safety information before purchasing your ticket!
- Proof of full vaccination or negative COVID 19 test within 72 hours required for entry.
- Masks are required indoors except when eating or drinking.
Please contact our Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.