Updated as Guidelines Change
The Miners Foundry has always considered the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community to be our highest priority. We are working with local officials to make sure we are in compliance with all State and County guidelines.
May 14, 2021 | Update
Although the Center for Disease Control announced masks were no longer required yesterday, the California Department of Public Health has jurisdiction over the CDC. The CDPH has not yet updated their guidelines in response to the CDC’s update. Masks continue to be required at the Miners Foundry when indoors and not actively eating or drinking.
Thank you for joining us as we work to keep Nevada County safe.
Please remember our staff are doing their jobs by enforcing our organization’s stated policy; Your courtesy and kindness is deeply appreciated. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Assistant Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proud to be a designated Nevada City Safe Business!
– Currently open with limited seating indoors, as well as al fresco seating and take out.
– Outdoor seating with 6′ spacing between tables and chairs in several locations including on Spring Street, by the Osborn/Woods Gallery entrance, and by the Upper Gallery entrance (the main entrance)
– Socially distanced seating indoors in the Foyer and Upper Gallery.
– Restrooms are deep cleaned and sanitized between each opening.
– High touchpoint surfaces are sanitized every 30 minutes
– Tables and chairs are sanitized after each patron
– Performers are safely distanced from patrons, staff, and each other
– All staff wearing masks / facial coverings
– Facial coverings required of patrons unless eating or drinking
– Hand sanitizer located at the bar and other high traffic areas
Please email questions or concerns to our team at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you soon!