Updated as Guidelines Change
The Miners Foundry has always considered the health and safety of our patrons, guests, staff, and volunteers our highest priority. We are taking a number of steps to keep everyone as safe as possible.
Currently our indoor areas are closed, here are the procedures for outdoor areas:
– Outdoor seating with 6′ spacing between tables and chairs in several locations including on Spring Street, by the Osborn/Woods Gallery entrance, and by the Upper Gallery entrance (the main entrance)
– Restrooms are deep cleaned and sanitized between each opening
– High touchpoint surfaces are sanitized every 30 minutes
– Tables and chairs are sanitized after each patron
– Performers are safely distanced from patrons, staff, and each other
– All staff wearing masks / facial coverings
– Facial coverings required of patrons unless eating or drinking
– Hand sanitizer located at the bar and other high traffic areas
– Mobile app to allow patrons to order food and beverages while reducing contact with staff or other patrons (Coming Soon!)
– Game times may be reserved in advance. Driver’s license must be left at bar before receiving games and equipment is sanitized between each use. (Coming Soon!)
Please email questions or concerns to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon!