Updated as Guidelines Change
The Miners Foundry has always considered the health and safety of our guests, staff, and community to be our highest priority. We are working with local officials to make sure we are in compliance with all State and County guidelines.
Proud to be a designated Nevada City Safe Business!
Safety Information | Updated July 1, 2021
– On June 15, 2021, Governor Newsom signed an Executive Order to immediately implement new CalOSHA orders
regarding employees in the workplace.
– The Miners Foundry will begin following that order on July 1, 2021.
– Fully vaccinated employees will no longer be required to wear masks when the Miners Foundry is open to the public. Some fully vaccinated employees may choose to wear masks regardless of their vaccination status, and the Miners Foundry respects their choice to do so.
– We respectfully remind visitors to the Miners Foundry not to question employees about their vaccination status. Per HIPPA law, vaccination status is private information between the employee and their employer.
Other safety procedures at the Miners Foundry Cultural Center include:
- Unvaccinated guests are asked to socially distance and wear a mask unless eating or drinking.
- Hand sanitizing stations are installed throughout the building.
- The Miners Foundry building is deeply cleaned and sanitized daily, and high contact areas are cleaned throughout the day.
Please remember the staff and volunteers of the Miners Foundry are enforcing the policies of the organization. We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Please email questions or concerns to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you soon!