The Miners Foundry will present Moonalice on Saturday, September 7th, 2019 at Pioneer Park in Nevada City at 5:00pm! Band Beyond Circumstance will open the concert – scroll down for more information about the show!
General Admission tickets are $22, and may be purchased online, by phone or in person at the Miners Foundry Box Office (530) 265-5040 Tuesday through Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm, or in person at Briar Patch Co-Op!
More about Moonalice
Moonalice is a band of seasoned musicians who feel that live music should be a communal experience where the listener and musicians feed and derive inspiration from each other. Their songs try to speak to everyone, mixing a variety of genres with extended musical improvisations that evoke a sense of adventure and exploration. They invented Twittercast concerts, which are free broadcasts to fans over social networks. Their single, “It’s 4:20 Somewhere” has been downloaded more than 5 million times. They broadcast every show live via satellite in HD, so that fans can enjoy them on their iPhone, iPad or Android without an app.
* Pete Sears: Bass, Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals (Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia, Hot Tuna, John Lee Hooker, David Nelson Band, Phil Lesh & Friends)
* John Molo: Drums, Vocals. (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones, David Nelson Band)
* Barry Sless: Lead Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Bass. (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz)
* Roger McNamee: Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Bass. (Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers)
* Big Steve Parish: Road Scholar/Medicine Man/Storyteller. (Grateful Dead crew for 26 years, co-founder of Jerry Garcia Band)
More about Band Beyond Circumstance
This special combination of musicians has been brought together specifically for this concert. Band Beyond Circumstance is:
*Todd Gardner (Todd Gardner Band, Saints of Circumstance)
*Gary Campus (Band Beyond Description, Deadbeats, Achilles Wheel )
*Scott Guberman (Communion, Phil Lesh and Friends)
More about the Venue
Pioneer Park is located at 421 Nimrod St, Nevada City, CA
FOOD & BEVERAGES
Patrons are welcome to bring outside food and non-alcoholic beverages to the concert. No glass may be brought into Pioneer Park. No outside alcohol is allowed due to restrictions by the Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control. Alcohol and other beverages may be purchased at the bar. Food will also be available for purchase. Coolers, picnic baskets, backpacks, and bags are subject to search.
For the safety of all patrons, only service animals are allowed at this concert. According to the ADA, a service animal is defined as “any dog that is individually trained to do work or perform tasks for the benefit of an individual with a disability.”
You may wish to bring sunscreen and ear protection. Free ear plugs will also be available at the bar. Be sure to drink lots of water throughout the day. Water may also be purchased at the bar.
Pioneer Park is located in the heart of a residential area. Please be respectful of the neighbors when entering or exiting the concert.