We could all use a laugh!
Co-produced by The BVNKER and Whimsicorp!, Comedy Night features a rotating lineup of choice comics hailing from various cities and our very own towns. Founded by Michaela King and Trevor Wade, The BVNKR is Nevada County’s premier stand-up comedy coalition. Whimsicorp: Where dreams come to work! is Jori Phillips’ outstanding film and entertainment production company, also based in Nevada County.
Comedy Night will be presented in the Osborn/Woods Hall at the Miners Foundry on Friday, January 28, 2022. Doors open at 7:00 p.m. and the performance begins at 8:00 p.m. The Miners Foundry offers a no host full bar and snacks available for purchase. Patrons are welcome to bring in outside food, but no glass or alcohol.
The January 28th line up features Bri Kane, John Bivens, Casey Burke, and Jori Phillips and will be hosted by Michaela King.
Please review updated Safety Procedures before purchasing your ticket!
- Proof of full vaccination or negative PCR COVID 19 test within 72 hours required for admission. Digital proof of vaccination may be obtained here, and free PCR tests may be scheduled here.
- Masks required indoors except when actively eating or drinking.
- Click here for FAQs regarding current safety protocols.
- $15 | Cabaret Table Seating | 1-4 Patrons per Table
Tickets are available online, by phone, or in person at the Miners Foundry Box Office:
325 Spring Street, Nevada City, CA 95959
Tuesday – Friday | 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Adult Language/Mature Content
The Miners Foundry is an all ages venue however due to the nature of the entertainment, admittance to Comedy Night is intended for mature audiences only. Audience discretion is advised.
The health and safety of our guests, staff and community is the highest priority at the Miners Foundry.
- Proof of full vaccination or negative PCR COVID 19 test required for entry.
- Masks required when not actively eating or drinking.
Please click here to read more about our safety procedures.
Please contact the Miners Foundry Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.