BUY ONLINE or CALL (530) 265-5040 Tue. – Fri. 9:00 – 4:00 | Dinner is at 6:00 p.m. and the Disco begins at 8:00 pm
Dinner & Disco (must be purchased by 10:00 a.m. on February 10th, please select entree option when purchasing) | $75
Disco | $25
Dinner & Disco and Disco only tickets are available online, in person or by phone at the Miners Foundry. Disco only tickets are also available in person at Briar Patch Co-Op. Ticketing fees do not apply for purchases made through the Miners Foundry Box Office. A Night at the Disco is a standing/dancing event with limited seating available.
Romance and fun are in the air this Valentine’s Day as gourmet food and retro disco take over the Miners Foundry Cultural Center! The night starts off in the Stone Hall at 6:00 p.m. with a California Cuisine inspired dinner by Chef Antonio Ayestaran. Bring your sweethearts, spouse, or best friends for a romantic sit down plated dinner beginning with hors d’oeuvres, soup, three exquisite dinner choices, and dessert. Afterward, stroll on over to A Night at the Disco in the Osborn/Woods Hall which kicks off at 8:00 p.m. The Velvet Foxes featuring Lorraine Gervais, Alvetta Newby-Jones, and Cassidy Joy will perform live disco standards from the 70s. The evening will be MC’d by consummate gender-blending comic and actor Trevor Wade. Plus surprise entertainers throughout the night! Specialty cocktails will be featured at the full bar. Ages 21+. Proceeds will benefit the Nevada County LGBTQ+ community. Presented by Blue Sage and the Miners Foundry Cultural Center.
- Escargot stuffed mushrooms with bordelaise sauce
- Crispy corn fritters topped with braised short rib and horseradish aioli with crispy leeks
- Baked brie and roasted garlic phyllo cup with fresh raspberry sauce
- Candied butternut squash and ginger bisque served with warm dinner roll
Entrees (choice of the following)
- Seared duck breast with potatoes Anna, sauteed seasonal vegetables finished with a fig and port demi-glace
- Crab stuffed sole with potatoes Anna, sauteed seasonal vegetables finished with an avocado beurre blanc sauce
- Spinach ravioli with a sundried tomato olive oil sauce (olive oil, sundried tomatoes in oil, butter, garlic, basil, parsley, and seasoning salt)
- Caramelized almond tart with vanilla ice cream