BUY ONLINE or CALL (530) 265-5040 Tue. – Fri. 9:00 – 4:00 | Doors are at 7:00 pm and the show begins at 8:00 pm
The Miners Foundry will present Moonalice with special guests, T Sisters on Saturday, September 7th, 2019 at 8:00pm. (Please note that the location has been moved from Pioneer Park to Miners Foundry!)
Moonalice is a band made up of seasoned musicians who feel that live music should be a communal experience where the listener and musicians feed and derive inspiration from each other. Their songs try to speak to everyone, mixing a variety of genres with extended musical improvisations that evoke a sense of adventure and exploration. They invented Twittercast concerts, which are free broadcasts to fans over social networks. Their single, “It’s 4:20 Somewhere” has been downloaded more than 5 million times. They broadcast every show live via satellite in HD, so that fans can enjoy them on their iPhone, iPad or Android without an app.
* Pete Sears: Bass, Keyboards, Guitar, Vocals (Sam Gopal Dream, Rod Stewart, Jefferson Starship, Jerry Garcia, Hot Tuna, John Lee Hooker, David Nelson Band, Phil Lesh & Friends)
* John Molo: Drums, Vocals. (Bruce Hornsby & The Range, John Fogerty, Phil Lesh & Friends, The Other Ones, David Nelson Band)
* Barry Sless: Lead Guitar, Pedal Steel Guitar, Bass. (Phil Lesh & Friends, David Nelson Band, Kingfish, Cowboy Jazz)
* Roger McNamee: Rhythm Guitar, Vocals, Bass. (Guff, The Engineers, Random Axes, Flying Other Brothers)
* Big Steve Parish: Road Scholar/Medicine Man/Storyteller. (Grateful Dead crew for 26 years, co-founder of Jerry Garcia Band)
Distinguished by close harmonies, catchy melodies and potent lyricism, the T Sisters have created a refreshing brew of indie-folk/Americana music. Blood sisters Erika, Rachel and Chloe Tietjen flow seamlessly between styles and moods, from roots to pop and sassy to sincere, captivating listeners with their eclectic sound and soaring harmonies. The sisters’ compelling new EP, We Are Bound, was released in March of 2019. Produced by Oliver Wood of The Wood Brothers, We Are Bound features the distinctive playing of Jano Rix (The Wood Brothers), Chris Wood (Medeski, Martin and Wood, The Wood Brothers) and Oliver himself, adding to the inimitable blood harmonies of the T Sisters. Oliver says of the T’s, “Coming from a brother band, I especially appreciate the T Sisters. The soul of the family comes through their combined voices, and they create that sound that only family can get.”
Band Beyond Circumstance is special combination of musicians has been brought together specifically for this concert:
*Todd Gardner (Todd Gardner Band, Saints of Circumstance)
*Gary Campus (Band Beyond Description, Deadbeats, Achilles Wheel )
*Scott Guberman (Communion, Phil Lesh and Friends)
General Admission tickets are $22, and may be purchased online, by phone or in person at the Miners Foundry Box Office (530) 265-5040 Tuesday through Friday 9:00am to 4:00pm, or in person at Briar Patch Co-Op!
Food and Drink
There will be a full service no-host bar available as well as food available for purchase beginning at 7:00pm.