In association with the Miners Foundry, comedy is provided by local comedians and co-produced by Trevor Wade and Michaela King of The BVNKR and Jori Philips of Whimsicorp. The BVNKR is Nevada County’s premier stand-up comedy coalition, dedicated to bringing laughter and joy while hunkering down together in joyless times. Whimsicorp: Where dreams come to work! is an outstanding video/entertainment production company also based in Nevada County. Follow @thebvnkr for updates, pop-up events, and entertainment!
Comedy Night will be presented in the Osborn/Woods Hall at the Miners Foundry on Saturday, September 25, 2021. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. and the performance begins at 8:30 p.m. The Miners Foundry offers a full no host bar and snacks available for purchase. Patrons are welcome to bring in outside food, but no glass or alcohol.
** The performance scheduled for 6:00 p.m. has been cancelled and all tickets have been transferred to the 8:30 p.m. performance. Patrons with tickets for the 6:00 p.m. performance were emailed yesterday with additional information. **
- Includes one drink ticket for house beer, wine, well cocktail, soda, or water. Additional cost to upgrade to premium.
- Must be 21+ to purchase or consume alcohol.
- Proof of full vaccination or negative COVID 19 test results (within 72 hours) required for entry.
- Masks required for all individuals indoors except when eating or drinking.
- General Admission Cabaret Table Seating for 1-4 patrons
- Tickets available online, by phone or in person at the Miners Foundry Box Office:
325 Spring Street, Nevada City, CA 95959
Tuesday – Friday | 9:00am – 4:00pm
Adult Language/Mature Content
The Miners Foundry is an all ages venue however due to the nature of the entertainment, admittance to Comedy Night is intended for mature audiences only. Audience discretion is advised.
The health and safety of our guests, staff and community is the highest priority at the Miners Foundry. Please click here to read more about our safety procedures.
Please contact the Miners Foundry Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.