The Miners Foundry Cultural Center is pleased to present The Polish Ambassador on Saturday, October 30, 2021. Doors open at 8:00pm, and the show begins at 9:00 p.m.
Musician. Producer. Beatsmith. Recording artist. Composer. Dance-floor general. Label-head. A mystery man of many hats, The Polish Ambassador rocks more than just a trademark jumpsuit, authoring sublime, intentional artistic works, animated safaris in technicolor sound.
- Please review current Safety information before purchasing your ticket!
- Proof of vaccination or negative PCR COVID 19 test within 72 hours required for entry.*
- Masks required indoors when not eating or drinking.
- $35 in Advance / $40 at the Door
- Standing / Dancing show
- Tickets available online, by phone or in person at the Miners Foundry Box Office:
325 Spring Street, Nevada City, CA 95959
Tuesday – Friday | 9:00am – 4:00pm
At first breath, The Polish Ambassador was an experiment, David Sugalski’s sound-art passion project that came to life.
An inventive, imaginary character born of humble, humorous beginnings, he found his first audiences through the support of primitive digital radio stations.
Today, TPA is among the premier EDM/live crossover artists in the country with millions of listeners around the world; he’s consistently in-demand at the live music-focused gatherings and boutique electronic festivals from coast to coast.
Founder of independent label Jumpsuit Records, an environmentalist and early progenitor of the permaculture action movement, the world’s funkiest diplomat is here to party with a purpose.
The health and safety of our guests, staff and community is the highest priority at the Miners Foundry. Please click here for safety information FAQs.
- Please review updated Safety information before purchasing your ticket!
- Proof of full vaccination or negative PCR COVID 19 test within 72 hours required for entry.*
- Masks are required indoors except when eating or drinking.
*If your PCR test results are still pending at 8:00 p.m. on Saturday (when doors open), the Miners Foundry will accept negative rapid test results with the following conditions:
- Only BinanxNOW tests accepted (available for purchase at CVS or Walgreens)
- Results must be displayed digitally through the NAVICA app
- Results must be within 36 hours of 8:00 p.m. on October 30th
- Patrons testing at the door must use the BinaxNOW test and NAVICA app to display their results
- Do NOT present medical equipment such as swabs or test kits as proof of negative results, they will NOT be accepted.
- BinanxNOW rapid test results will ONLY be accepted via the NAVICA app
Please contact our Box Office at [email protected] with questions.